Shubert Box Office
3 Ways To Buy Tickets
- Order online
- Call tickets.com at 800-228-6622
- Visit the Shubert Box Office at 247 College Street, New Haven, CT
Box Office Hours
Mondays through Fridays: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturdays: 10:00am – 3:00pm
and prior to all performances.
The Shubert Box Office is located at 247 College Street, New Haven, CT
For information call 203-562-5666 or 888-736-2663
Shubert Gift Certificates are available at our Box Office, by phone at 203-562-5666 / 888-736-2663, and online.
Get a Group and Save!
*Group minimum varies by show and discount may not be available for all shows. Group sales discounts are not available on line.
Entertain your Group in style.
- Special Discounts - Groups up to 45 receive 10% off the regular ticket price; groups of 46 or more get a 15% discount (discounts not available for Friday and Saturday evening performances of Broadway shows).
- Advance Ticket Reservations - Choice seats can be held with a deposit before public sale date.
- Personal Service - Our staff will assist with your ticket reservations and help you to obtain all the information you need to make sure your group's Shubert experience is one to cherish.
- Our Mezzanine Lobby is available for pre or post party receptions. The Mezzanine Lobby is ideal for holiday parties, fundraisers, and private receptions. Work exclusively with our operations department to make reservations and arrangements for food and beverage service for your event.
- Out of State Group Leaders: The Shubert is located in the heart of downtown New Haven, home of Yale University, the historical New Haven green and an amazing array of restaurants. While in the area, take a tour of the Yale campus; visit the Peabody Museum and the Yale Center for British Art. The Shubert is conveniently located less than an hour away from Foxwoods Resort and Casino and Mohegan Sun.
Advance Buyers Club
Now you can purchase tickets to the shows you want to see before sale to the public.
Call the Shubert Box Office at 203-562-5666 for information and to purchase a membership.With CAPA's Advance Buyers' Club, purchasing tickets to the shows you want to see is as easy as ABC!
Advance Buyers' Club Member Benefits:
Membership Fee $50
Advance Ticket Purchase*
|Advance Notice of All New Shows||Included|
|Free Ticket Exchange for an alternate performance of the same show (one exchange per show).||Included|
|Free Ticket Insurance for lost or stolen tickets.||Included|
Made possible with generous support from The David Beckerman Foundation
About School-time Performances
- To purchase tickets for your school group, call the Shubert Box Office at 203-562-5666 or 888-736-2663.
- School-Time Performances are designed for school groups.
- Home school groups are eligible to participate (No children under the age of 4 please.)
- Seats are reserved with a deposit equal to 50% of total order.
- Seats are guaranteed when balance of order is received - no later than 30 days prior to performance.
- A $5.00 handling charge is applied to each order.
- We request that school groups bring a minimum of one adult chaperone for every 15 students.
- Groups should allow an additional 30 minutes following the performance for dismissal.
- No physical tickets will be issued; school groups will be seated by members of the Shubert staff.
Expressions of Delight
"I like going to the Shubert because it is a great place for kids to learn a lot."
"We are so thankful to have this opportunity to experience incredibly diverse and spectacular performances. Thanks for making this so affordable."
"Cinderella was an excellent experience. The staff is skilled in handling a large crowd and organizing each facet of the operation.”
All of these expressions of delight - and many more -- are from students who attended the Shubert’s special daytime performances. Over 8,000 students from all over the state annually attend a wide variety of entertainment performed by some of the same renowned artists presented on the Shubert's "grown-up" series.