The part-time Bartender provides exemplary service to patrons during events, maintains stock and cleanliness of bars, and provides cash and cost control accountability through proper pour techniques.
Additional Information: This is a part-time, hourly position. The average hours per week will vary dependent upon theatre activity, and can range anywhere from 0-15 hours.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Maintains guest service standards and procedures. Resolves guest complaints/issues or directs them to appropriate supervisory personnel.
- Understands alcohol management, including procedures for checking ID’s, and recognizing personal limits of guests.
- Maintains accurate and secure cash handling while verifying open bank accounts, proceeds generated, and post-event closing bank account.
- Maintains stock of bars before, during, and after events while communicating needs to the Concessions Manager.
- Maintains cleanliness of bars and storage areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to do basic math quickly.
- Knowledgeable of applicable Connecticut Liquor Laws.
- Ability to maintain TIPS certification.
- Excellent fiscal responsibility.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
Credentials and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience in guest relations or hospitality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.