COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Shubert Theatre COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy: Effective July 8, 2022
With the continued, ever-evolving situation of COVID-19 changing regionally and in Connecticut, Shubert Theatre has updated its health and safety policy effective Friday, July 8, 2022:
- Patrons are not required to present either proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to enter Shubert Theatre.
- The wearing of a face mask while inside the building will be optional for patrons.
While Shubert Theatre has relaxed its COVID-19 policies, it is important to note the following as entry requirements may change based on the following:
- Certain shows or artists may require additional COVID-19 protocols which include proof of vaccination and/or masks. Shubert Theatre will include these requirements on its website as well communicated to patrons via email in the days leading up to the specific performances.
- Should the Federal, State, local or health authorities issue further changes to policy in response to an increase in COVID-19 infection rates, Shubert Theatre reserves the right to comply with such changes and recommendations, including the reinstatement of mask wearing and/or vaccination/test requirements.
- If patrons feel sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, Shubert Theatre asks that patrons prioritize their health and the health of others by staying home.
The Shubert Theatre maintains its commitment to the importance of COVID-19 vaccination and creating a safe environment for its patrons and will continue to evaluate its policy based on guidelines from the CDC, WHO, State of Connecticut and City of New Haven. Updates can be found on shubert.com or by calling the Shubert Box Office at 203.562.5666.
Thank you for helping us keep the Shubert Theatre a safe and enjoyable experience for all!