The Shubert Theatre is always looking for volunteers!
Our Shubert Volunteers are a vital component of the operations of our theatre. Get involved at the theatre with others who are interested in the arts, stay active within the arts community, and have fun with your family and friends while volunteering.
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Patron Services
- Administrative Assistance
- Tour Guides
Shubert Volunteers enjoy great benefits:
- Your ticket orders are exempt from phone fees when called in, however, for certain shows, a credit card fee may apply based on the promoter.
- Reduced parking rates at the Crown Street and Temple Street garages during performances which you are scheduled to work.
- Meet others interested in the arts!
Important information for volunteers:
If you are applying for a volunteer usher position, please note the following requirements/notes:
- There is a one-time volunteer membership fee of $45.00 (which covers the cost of uniform)
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to read small print on tickets
- May be required to stand for three to four hours
- Must arrive 90 minutes prior to showtime and have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work in a variety of positions
- May not always be able to watch show from inside the theatre
- Will be required to stay until the end of the show and all patrons are cleared from your area
- Must attend an informational session
Interested in learning more? Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will get back to you shortly!
Current Volunteers: access the volunteer information center with this link